Visit my website. Here you will get all important news, beauty & health products, mobile apps and results

About Me
I am very simple and royal. I like to hear from others and tell the true to others. It a nice country where I born. It is my love and my sweet love "Bangladesh". It was 10th feb 1983 My dearest Maa was birth me.. , click here →

Top

BestCryptocurrencyBroker

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Me Tulsi Dry Juice

Me Tulsi Dry Juice

No side effect and totally natural with reasonable price. You can get lifetime discount any kind of products of our company. You have unlimited earning chance here. Just be a member of our company. Ask your question in comment box.


✔️ME_তুলসি_ড্রাই_জুস ★★ তুলসি_ড্রাই_জুস কেন খাবেন??? ★★ উপকারিতাঃ শীতলকারক পানীয় হিসাবে পান করা যায়। অন্যান্য শরবত, লেবু পানি ও ফালুদার সাথে ব্যবহার করা যায়। ঠান্ডা, কাশি ও শ্বাসতন্ত্রের জন্য উপকারী পানীয়। হজমে সাহায্য করে ও কোষ্ঠকাঠিন্য উপকারী ভেষজ পানীয়। শরীরের ক্লান্তি দুর করে ও দেহ-মন সতেজ রাখে। ★★ উপকরণঃ তুলসি বীজ, স্টেভিয়া, ইসুবগুল,ভিটামিন সি ও অন্যান্য হারবাল উপাদানের মিশ্রণ। ★★ জুস তৈরির নিয়মঃ ১ গ্লাস পানির মধ্যে ১ টি প্যাকেট ড্রাই জুস ঢেলে চামচ দিয়ে নেঢ়ে ২ মিনিট পর পান করুন। ওজনঃ ১বক্স 30 পিছ স্যাসেট,150 গ্রাম।

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music

Ads

BestCryptocurrencyBroker

Main Slider

KNOCK & KNOW

THIS IS THE SITE WHERE YOU WILL GET THE REAL TEMPLATES




Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Pages